Beneficial Tips For Using Home Security Lighting In Salinas
Deterrence is a critical part of home security, and one of the top ways to discourage prowlers is through the use of lights. A properly lit yard not only looks great, it’s also much less likely to have intrusions. If you wish to upgrade your home’s protection, explore these valuable suggestions for home security lighting in Salinas. We have some ideas for outside and inside illumination that will assist your family.
Add Security And Appeal With Outdoor Lighting
The proper landscape lighting and well-positioned video cameras will work wonders in keeping intruders off your property. Implement these Salinas exterior lighting suggestions.
- Make sure entry points are lit up: Front and back doors continue to be the most typical spots for intrusions. Make certain those entryways are well-lit but don’t neglect your garage. While bright motion-detecting floodlights are a common choice for this spot, it’s not the only strategy. Rather than blinding your neighbors whenever wildlife runs by, think about using less offensive lights that stay lit during the night. Sure, vivid, motion-detecting floodlights may scare off intruders, but having a well-positioned light that stays lit has a greater likelihood of keeping them out of your yard altogether.
- Integrate multi-function task lights: Those beautiful lights along your paver walkway do more than show you the way during the night. They also let you see areas of your property you may otherwise not be able to from indoors.
- Add style and security with accents: Not just for aesthetic purposes, accent lights are a great way to illuminate areas that may serve as hiding spots. You can place accents in garden beds outside first-floor windows, adjacent to retaining walls, or near trees and hedges. These lights produce a stunning effect while boosting your safety.
- Shine light on the edges of your property: A comprehensive approach should also consider the borders of your yard. Brightening your gates, fencing, and outer boundaries of your property can go a long way to discourage prowlers.
How To Elevate Security With Interior Lighting in Salinas
Home security lighting in Salinas includes more than just exterior illumination. Your indoor lights are important in enhancing security too. Smart lights that incorporate into your home’s protection are valuable for various reasons, including the following:
- Scheduling functionality: Set your lights to a schedule and give the impression people are present. This is an easy deterrent and a sensible approach anytime you’re gone.
- Access from wherever you are: If you go on a trip but don’t remember to put lights on a schedule, you can still turn them on through your useful smartphone app.
- Connecting to other security elements: If the motion detector on your exterior camera goes off, you could have your inside foyer light turn on automatically. This action is yet another deterrent to burglars.
Dissuade Intruders Even More With A Home Defense Package In Salinas From Secure24 Alarm Systems
Fortify your nicely illuminated property with the best in home security from Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our advanced home security systems in Salinas allow you to control and automate all sorts of smart components, including lights. Reach out to (831) 205-7394 today to customize a package for your home.