A Smart Salinas Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you add a Salinas monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Salinas?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Salinas flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're not at home. In the event your Salinas flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Salinas Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Salinas flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (831) 205-7394 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.