What do you want in a baby monitor in Salinas?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was quite basic. You put a microphone-type device on a table next to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, many monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-direction communications. You can even connect some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you can move around all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Salinas are so sophisticated that they are similar to indoor security cameras in both capabilities and cost.
Would you replace your baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Since baby monitors and home defense cameras have comparable functionality, you have many people in Salinas linking their nursery to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- particularly if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: Now you don’t need to go inside the bedroom to get your newborn back to a restful state. Your calming voice could be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Motion sensors: Even though it’s an option to have your surveillance system continuously watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness could start to lag. However, when your security camera identifies unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a text alert on your phone. Perfect when the baby quietly scrambles out of the crib or when your family dog sneaks into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors aren’t able to save video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to transmit a short segment to a relative or family friend to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: As an alternative to lugging an external monitor around, you are now able to supervise your little one from your home security app. You could even say hello to your young one and babysitter when you go for an evening away.